DIFFERENT

Sunday, October 28, 2018



Shoes from Nike / Mom Jeans, Coca Cola shirt, and Fishnet Stockings from Japan

Far different from the usual outfits that I wear, this fashion post will show I'm not only up for skirts, dresses, and all the extra girly stuff you can think of. 


 

Sporting a basic outfit - a combination of print and patterns, this is definitely perfect for the humid weather. Looking so put together and stylish enough to attend to your day errands, quick dates, and perfect travel outfit!

 

Decided to put my hair down, so it will help balance the overall look! Opted to not fold the jeans, to let the small fringe give extra texture to the totality of this outfit. Meanwhile, the red lippie gave extra boldness, which matches the palette of what I was wearing. 

 

It's just so nice to try styles different from what you are used to. In line with it, I actually have realized how much I'm loving pants and trousers lately; is this the universe's way of telling me, there's so much more than the usual? No matter what it is, it's just so fun to play around and see what fits or matches you. Besides, it isn't too late to discover what your closet has to offer! 

 

Photos by Erika Occena

2 comments:

Back to Top