Sunday, June 16, 2019



Every time I travel, I always opt for an outfit that is chic, stylish, comfortable, can be used multiple times, and of course weather appropriate to avoid looking haggard and extra sweaty! 



Bazaar Tube top / Kashieca Trousers / Thrifted Denim Jacket from Tokyo / Ralph Lauren Shoes / Sunnies Studios Shades / Louis Vuitton Bag

I was in-charge of preparing our itinerary, so planning our outfits wasn't that hard anymore. I'll be posting a video or blog post for the list of places we went to, so stay tuned! 

For our first day, we celebrated my sister's birthday at a theme park. Settled for this outfit since this is the comfiest among all the clothes I brought with me. The heat was bearable and a bit cold at night, so my outfit was definitely weather appropriate. Mini skirt worn as tube top (LOL) was a surprise, isn't it? Wearing my all-time favorite trousers and sunnies to complete the look! 


Hand me down Long Sleeves / Glacier Mom Jeans / H&M Boots / Forever 21 Bag 

I can truly say that this mom jeans is the most worth it clothing I got from our Tokyo trip two years ago. Complemented with a white long sleeves and boots, it made the whole outfit looked more laid back! For a pop of color, I was supposed to add a satin hanky tied on the strap of my jeans, but forgot to bring one. 

If you're following me on Instagram, you have probably seen my time-lapsed video where I used a lot of band-aids to cover all the wounds I got and apparently, I didn't have any regrets of choosing this footwear to stroll around Seoul.


Retail Lab Top / Uniqlo Jeans / Ralph Lauren Shoes / Forever 21 Bag / Bazaar Earrings

Tired from all the walking, chose to wear my sneakers instead of the boots. Settled for a more comfortable, but chic outfit for our third day! And I just noticed that this is the only outfit that has a pop of color. 

As mentioned on the first few parts of this post, I prefer bringing items that can be used multiple times just like this bag, sneakers, and sunnies to save more space in my luggage. 


Bershka Blazer and Shorts / H&M Boots / Louis Vuitton Bag 

The most flattering outfit and personal favorite! I love how this look's so put together and despite it being tiis ganda, I already wore a thicker socks to help me spare from all the pain this may have caused my feet again. Looking extra taller than the usual, kudos to my dad for knowing all the right angles in taking our photos. 


Twill Cavern Top and Skirt Set / Myeongdong Bazaar Baker's Boy Hat

I bought this outfit because of the following reasons- its light, won't consume too much space, and can be paired with any other type of clothing as well ~value for money~ Filed under tiis ganda, this is what I wore for our whole day of shopping in Seoul. 


Bazaar Top and Trousers Set / Fila Shoes

For our last day, I picked this set since it's easier to move around and very cozy. I can pretty much say that my outfits are 50% tiis ganda and 50% comfy!

Always try to challenge your style and creativity whenever you got the chance to dress up more than the usual. Establish a certain style that you'll gladly wear as time passes by. Don't let the trend make you feel left behind, remember confidence is your best friend. Look for pegs, search on Pinterest, or just test your taste; you'll never know what your inner fashionista might result to. ~wink~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top