IDEYA

Saturday, September 8, 2018


  

New month, new content. Hoping, I will continuously keep up once again! Overly excited to share what I'm planning to post on the days to come. 

 

Thanks for the tripod, I was able to score these nice shots. By the way, creative direction, editing, make-up, and wardrobe were all done by my independent self. Back story, I was just a little bored yesterday, and ended up doing such girl thing. Also, I'm just trying to perfect the little winged liner. On the other hand, I can't stress enough how Lightroom is the best editor for me so far, since it's very accessible to any devices, that post-processing can be done easily. 


Moving on, I came up with an idea to post contents, not on a daily basis, but have a certain topic per day and will not be limited on the following points only. 

Monday content will revolve around a woman's life, which will be called Woman Day. Posts will be about beauty related, reviews, and the like. 

Tuesday, or can also be known as Chews Daymainly be about food, top favorites, which-is-which, and more! 

When-sday for Wedesday. Places to visit, where I traveled, future destinations,  and such plans akin to traveling will be posted every Wednesday. 

Thursday or Thirst-day. Nope, this won't be about drinks to try, but merely on thoughts, or messages we need to fully ponder on. This description may be a little vague, but will try to be more specific soon. 

Friyay is for Friday and Sas-turday for Saturday, fashion posts coming your way! 

I do hope, you are just as excited as me, on the future posts I will be sharing here on my online journal. Thanks for scrolling and/or visiting my site. See you on the next one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top