Thursday, March 29, 2018



 When life give you lemons, make a lemonade. A very common mantra, that all of us are pretty aware of. Despite our differences, we all still agree on the same thing, depending on which perspective in life we talk about.



In this post, I will be sharing, yet another life and more personal inspiring story, that I think everyone can relate to; saving the environment. Come on, all of us, have a little voice within us, that wanna make this world a better place to live in, and clueless on where to begin. 

Knowingly, just like what I always say in most blog posts, you gotta start somewhere, no matter how little it may seem for you, or for other people; it will eventually make an impact. As for me, I try to purchase things that I know will last and are useful. 

I'm guilty and not denying the fact, I'm an impulsive shopper, but I am trying to transition on practicing minimalism. For clothing, I make sure it can be paired and worn a lot of times; not only it will be an investment and save me lots of money, but conservation is key. 

Same goes with using Eco-friendly items. It's very hard to limit the use of plastic and other things that can affect the environment, but looking for other alternatives will help at least. Switching things up, also cost a lot of money, but I believe that it will benefit, us and the environment as well. 


No matter what your race, religion, nationality, age, and/or gender is, we all have a goal to save our planet, our environment, our place we call home. There are a lot of books and entries online, that will give us an idea where, which, and how to start. At the end of the day, we can seemingly say, we are all set to achieving the aim, by slowly changing to better choices. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top