LA VIE EST BELLE

Saturday, September 30, 2017



September is officially my month of firsts, failure, more realizations, and a mixture of ups and downs.

I believe I truly lived the most out of it, in the 30 days that this month have. I lost interest about the past, I gained more happiness. I failed the tests, I gained lots of work opportunities. I lost some friends, I gained new ones. I failed to believe in my skills, I gained more self-confidence. I failed a lot of times, I gained more experiences. It is about the crazy ride of ups and downs, that will help us to stand up, learn, and achieve where He is taking us.


I'm 19, and turning 20 soon. I know most people my age, are having dilemmas and feeling the pressure from family and peers. I tell you what - if you feel like it's a major setback, don't worry, everything has timing. Know that He is redirecting you to something better and we are claiming it. Don't lose hope and believe in yourself. Your friends might have something you don't have, doesn't mean, you will never have it. Trust Him, for He know what's best for us. 

Another realization, it is all about a positive mindset. Setting your mind to be positive and thinking of all the good thoughts, is pretty damn challenging, especially if you are having a hard time, been there, done that. But, it all makes a difference once you started to change the way you think. It's like this, if we are negative in almost everything we do and experience, a negative result might also occur. Our feelings and thoughts are like magnet, it attracts whatever it is that we think will happen. Start practiving yourself, little by little, this will not only help you to change, but you'll realize how happy you will be. 

The world is starting to be filled with hatred; spread love and be kind to others. You are not aware on what s/he is undergoing. Smile and laugh, life is never too short if you started living. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bianca! I really love your blogs. I'm a guy but I swear Im enjoying reading lahat ng mga pinopost mo dito. Pati sa YouTube,pinapanood ko lahat ng pinopost mo dun ❤ Naka turn-on notifications nga ako sayo eh, pero It's been a while since nung last ka nagpost. Kailan ka ulit nagpopost? Pero that's okay, May IG naman e nakikita ko parin ginagawa mo everyday ❤ You're doin' great! Keep it up Bianca! :)I know naman na malayo pa mararating mo.�� Alam mo ba na I'm your #1 fan since day 1 hehehe tapos Ijust want you to that you are so beautiful Kahit na di pa Kita nakikita sa personal�� Ingat ka palagi ha? Take care of yourself Kasi matagal pa bago Kita maalagaan jkkk hahaha Anyway, I have to go na Have a nice day ahead gorgeous ��-Rj

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top