LIFE PEG

Monday, October 31, 2016

Off the shoulder top 
I've been blogging for almost three years now, and there were a lot of fashion and blog inspirations that led me to continue sharing what I love to do. This is currently my 42nd post and I have a lot of backlogs, which is still a backlog until now. Let's go back to the days wherein I just post photos that aren't that edited and not presentable as compared to the photos I use now. A perfect example of what I just said was my very first post.




In the world of fashion and blogging combined, there are a lot of known bloggers- local and foreign, who people look up to depending on their taste and what they love. Moreover, whenever we come to think of the word blogging, there are really specific names that comes to our mind, and as for me, it happens to be Aimee Song


Aimee Song is my favorite blogger because she can slay a very laid back outfit and can turn her simple shirt and ripped jeans into something fancy, paired with her sexy heels. What I love most about her is that she gives her audience, especially me, some inspiration and creative styles when it comes to taking photos and dressing up. As for this post, I remembered her when I wore an off-shoulder top and chose a leafy backdrop, which is so #SongOfStyle (get what I mean? Check her Instagram)


Aimee Song is just one of the few people who I look up to, along with my favorite local bloggers!! Even if there a lot of inspirations and pegs around, I will and won't forget to always be my self, because that's what people will love most about us!! Again, thank you very much for reading and scrolling until here, you just learned who my life peg is. Stay tuned for more posts soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top