DAUNTLESS

Sunday, March 26, 2017


H&M Dress / ABKD Bag / EO Glasses 

The truth is, people will always have something to say.  And I can't stress enough how the opinions and judgments of other people never seem to stop. 


I was once a victim of bullying before. Received a number of hate posts on my Facebook wall and on ask.fm, a fan page where other hate posts are posted and a lot happened during that point of my life. My expectations about being a teenager was slowly disappointing me. I won't say it consumed me, but it really affected me to some extent.
Nowadays, judgments and opinionated thoughts from other people never seem to stop. I may not be experiencing one at the moment, but some, might be struggling facing it. Our experiences form and teaches us something we cannot learn in school, or in any other way. So for me, basing it on everything I have dealt with, all I can say is, you may be having a hard time now, but remember, there's always a rainbow after the rain! 

Here's a reminder for you who are so down, sad, scared and dealing with all these judgments, to those who are shy to go out of their way to do something they love - live your life to the fullest, buttercup! Never let their opinions and judgments stop you from doing what you love. Start living, stop hiding. I know it's not that easy, but everything will be worth it. You just have to trust yourself and the process, be brave to face anything that comes your way. It's okay to undergo a lot of downhills and rocky roads, but you better stand up, because you are more than all the opinions, judgments and problems you are facing! 

Photography by Erika Occena

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top