SPACES

Monday, November 21, 2016


It seems like someone's trying to be as active as possible! I've got a lot of updates to share with you guys, but before that - how I missed wearing this fedora hat that has been kept in my closet for so long!!





I'll try to have a weekly posts and share anything I could think of with the help of my random ideas and thoughts. For my first update, we just had our Thesis Defense 1 recently and guess what!!! Our whole block passed the so-called make it or break it stage!! After all those sleepless nights, emotional breakdowns, being inactive - all our hard work paid off. Thank You to my partner, Tin and to the Lord as well. You're the best!


I've mentioned on my last post that I'm planning to have a giveaway for my readers because of my 3rd Blogversary, but after some time of thinking and discerning - I chose the street children and some families on the street to be the people I'm giving the gifts to. I chose them for two reasons. First, they may not know me or my blog, but my blogs anniversary happens to be on the 23rd of December, which is so close to Christmas.

This will be my way of helping them feel the Yuletide season no matter what their state of life is. I want to make them feel happy and see their joy by giving away some goods that are enough to make them feel special. The next reason why I chose them because we have this #FiAProject in one the subjects I'm taking and even if the time frame for the said project is done already, I still want to continue helping people with some of my small deeds. The FiA Project is a Faith in Action project which gives guidance and help to the people through the Spiritual and Corporal Works of Mercy. Can't wait to share the blessings I've been receiving to the people who also needs it the most! 
 

Since I only have two oral defenses left, I finally have some spare time to read, write and chill after the defense we had last Wednesday. I just finished reading Kiera Cass' book entitled Siren and it definitely has a lot of twists that I didn't expect to happen! Currently, I'm reading David Levithan's Every day, which is kind of late because this was released almost four years ago. But nevertheless, my friends kept on telling me how beautiful this story is!! I can't wait to find out what will be the ending between A and Rhiannon. Also, I can't stop writing some poems which in fact is based on what I'm feeling at the moment. And nope, you can't read it since I'm not that good at it and it's kind of private hehe. 


So much with my weekly life updates!! This post is entitled Spaces because ironically speaking these photos are taken on the garage where my car is parked, I can't think of where to take my photos today, so I ended up in this small space. I'm so excited for the plans I have and I can't wait for my next post. Again, from the bottom of my heart, thank you so much for reading or scrolling until here!. 'til my next post ❤❤ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top