BY THE BEY

Monday, July 11, 2016


Top from Artwork / Skirt from Shortcuts Apparel / Shoes from Adidas / Bag from ABKD

If you want it, you'll find a way! So here I am with a new fashion entry for this month. I actually missed taking photos of my outfit and share it here on my blog. Anyway... noticed this entry's title? Well, read more to find out the story about it.




What's up everyone? How are you all doing? Among all the stories I've wanted to share, I'm now kind of lost on which one to tell you first. Anyway, sorry for the very messed up mind at the moment, I have a lot of pending blog posts for the company where I'm taking my internship, which makes my schedule very hectic and full, but nevertheless, here I am updating you all with the outfit I wore yesterday. 


It may not be obvious, but I was once a fan of Artwork shirts!! I love how minimalist and cute some of its design, that it became my favorite go-to top. Believe it or not, I'm not that fashionista or maporma before, but thank God, he gave me some sense of style once I hit my puberty stage. 


This post is about to end already and I still haven't told you the story behind this post's title!!!! If you're a grammar nazi or just a random viewer who thinks something's wrong with my title, well, you are actually wrong. I had these shots taken at SM By the Bay, but it was my sister, Bey who took these photos! My typical witty self, came up with something that would kind of  make you curious on why the hell this post is entitled such.

As much as I'd like to include more photos, I don't want you to see more of how low quality these shot are #sad Thanks to Facebook for ruining the qualities of all my photos and great job @self, for being too lazy to send it through email. 

I'm actually saving some of my allowance so I can buy one of my dream cameras... THE Fujifilm X-A2. So if you love me so much, you can either buy me one or donate some moolah  BWAHAHA just kidding!! Again, thank you very much for reading or scrolling until here. I actually have something in store for you at the end of the year. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top