BLACK AND WHITE

Thursday, July 30, 2015


Camisole from Forever 21 / Maxi Skirt from Perfect fit shop / Sandals from Forever 21

Another collab shoot with my pretty and crazy friend, Darcy. It was only her who was supposed to have her photos taken, but she insisted that I should join her. Read more to see more photos and the story behind!




As you can see, I'm kind of improving my fierce look - all thanks to my confidence and guts LOL!!  It was really scorching hot when we had our shoot, and because we're doing this for our blog and Instagram account, we didn't mind how the sun is burning our skin 


I was really happy with how my hair looked so healthy and nice.... Thanks for cooperating my dear hair! This is only the second time I pulled off wearing a maxi skirt, since I'm not as tall as you've all expected. 


Actually, this fashion post was supposed to be posted a week ago, but due to all the tasks and responsibilities that I need to do, I posted this just now. 


My "post-ender" or my signature signing off paragraph.... Here's a typical Bianca smiling and thanking you for reading or scrolling 'til here. Hoping you'll stay tuned for more of my travel posts soon. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back to Top